Snack offering: Not responding

I had just finished designing a big banner of the Truth Women need to know, then when I tried to achieve (publish) it as pdf format, the program froze displaying “Not responding”. Just when I was about to react indevastation to abort the program,windows gave me three options :- 1) Restart the program, (2) Close the program (3) Wait for the program to respond. Then something in me prompted me to be patient and choose option 3. For my surprise, I waited only few seconds after pressing option 3 and then I received my big banner in pdf format. I then realised that computersdisplay “not responding” when they are busy processing humongous files; so “not responding” does not mean “not working”.

Similarly my friends, when you are believing God for something big, choose option number 3- to wait even when God seems not to be responding at the time when you expect it; He is busy processing it. Some people choose option 1 to restart- they start to look for a new partner or job; many people just choose option 2 to close the whole thing, give up and go back to the hopeless world. I want to encourage you to choose option 3 :- Wait for the Company HR of your dream job to respond, wait for the bursary company to respond, wait for that girl of your dreams to process and to respond, wait for that man that God promised you to respond to your prayer.When God does not respond as you expect, it doesn’t mean He is not working on it; He is in the process of pressing it down, shaking it together and running it over because it is big it and it takes time. Just get that Jaunita Byaunum CD and rock that “ I dont mind waiting...on the Lord” jam!

My normal reaction when programs freeze is to press “Ctrl Alt delete” ( Control Alternate delete) and “end task”. Friend, let Godremain in control to process your prayer, do not take control to get results your way or seek alternative help from Sangomas, tips for friends or magazines, or choose something different . Do not end your task of praying and believing because in due time, it shall surely come to pass.

Habakkuk 2:3 NLT This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed.

Have a lovely day!

PS

Other scriptures

Psalms 46:10 NLT "Be still, and know that I am God!..."

Psalms 37:9 KJV “… those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.”

Ephesians 6:18 NLT Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address: