BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVER-


 Before she got married, a woman from the past called me to meet for tea at Mugg & Bean. It had been 10 years since our separation incident and as we sat there catching up and laughing about the past, I remembered how I never had feelings for other girls after her. Of course, like many other boys, the next hundred girls had to pay for her sins. There were thousands of girls who were far more beautiful than her and they loved me but my heart was on her and had I known about the “bring-your-lost-lover-back” muti, I might have used it. But now here we are seven years since I had last seen her and a year after I had just been restored to Christ. After a long break-the-ice talk, she confessed, “my reason for coming here was to ‘unturn’ the stone…” I could see that she was trying to be brave by breaking the women’s code of hiding your true feelings for a jerk. It was a perfect chance for us to be back together, so I replied , “I honestly still love you” Taking a sip of cold tea, I leaned on the table and looked into her eyes and confessed, “but you and I would never do together due to our personalities” I could not believe what my mouth was saying but I knew God was behind it when my heart grew colder as I continued showing how it is best for her. 


I hadn’t completely stopped “loving her” but I had to set her free if I love her as a sister instead of being selfish. Her mother, who loved me so much, was waiting online calling her to find out how she is doing. Two years later she got married and I went to her wedding. A week before she got married, God painfully delivered me as well though it was a tug-of-war between me and God, she was the robe. Now we are both completely free, her husband became my friend and brother, we have worked together a few times even with her. But it took seven years of hidden ‘love’ and five years of healing and restoration. So, I usually feel sorry for people who want to move into a new relationship three weeks after a disastrous one. I counsel a lot of women who are open about thinking about their Ex’s while in new relationships. Young people, it is best to wait and learn how to get the right person because it will take you years and years for God to work on your lost lover issue or you can be tempted to go to a prophet or sangoma to get a quick fix. Now let’s discuss this with scriptures: 

In “The Truth Women need to know”, I wrote chapters titled “My Ex in the trunk” and “Let the people who are not right for you leave”, I used this scripture to minister on similar issues:

1 John 2:19 KJV They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

In Christianity, we don’t hold on to the past because our God is a God of new things and He takes us from glory to glory.

Philippians 3:13 NLT No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead,
Isaiah 43:18-19 NLT "But forget all that—it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. 19 For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

You are holding on to the past because you think that it is the best but truth be told- if you were not desperate yourself, you could testify that your Ex is actually the worst. Hanging on your ex and former glory is lack of faith and patience which we are called to live in here in Christianity (Rom 1:17, Gal 3:11, Rom 10:38). God wants to do something much greater for you but you love security and easy comfortable ways which your Ex is part of. God wouldn’t even give you a husband out of His sons that he loves to have him messed up by your Ex-issues… and the pitiful thing is that your Ex doesn’t even remember your name wherever he is… ok let me stop hitting hard… but the point is that in Christianity, we are not cowards who go for easy ways but we trust in God as we grow fruits like patience and love.
Galatians 5:22 NLT But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Before you even move into the next relationship, God must fix you and you must have joy and love instead of being lonely and remembering how your Ex used to bring all these love, joy and peace to you. I just don’t wanna go into details but I personally think going back to an Ex is just desperation; our God is a God of new and better things, if you are a believer then lift your eyes off the past to Jesus, the author of your salvation there is nothing impossible with Him. And stop pretending that you got it all together and all is well, you wouldn’t be a Christian if you were not a patient. 
Jeremiah 29:11 NLT For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Stop looking in the past and look on Jesus who has a better future for you, take responsibilities of your past mistakes, be disciplined and endure the painful process which is full of mockery and fear but at the end when the loving God is done with you; yours will stand the test of time when other quick-fix marriages fall apart because you built yours on Jesus, the rock!

Next on this spiritual healer's thing, we will discuss : "Get loved by in-laws, wife, husband and friends"; "Strong attractive charm to get the man of your choice"; and "Attract customers to your business"

10 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone. I apologize for all the spam you received. I sorted it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big thanks to Dr Oselumen i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Oselumen a real spell caster, through a close friend called Jennifer who Dr oselumen had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via droselumen@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, he never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing him, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, he slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Oselumen indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact dr oselumen for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via Email droselumen@gmail. com call or add him on whatsapp +2348054265852.  

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address: