SPIRITUAL HEALER

I picked up three frustrating pamphlets advertising the spiritual healers who guarantee solutions to marriage, relationship, economic, physical and all problems. For the sake of those who are young or new in faith and are desperate for help, . I thought I should minister in all these areas.

I am very fortunate to be a third generation Christian and never exposed to such, so I cannot judge anyone who goes to these gurus for help especially if we have so much “fakism” in churches where people even fake miracles meanwhile people are not getting delivered. What do we expect people to do when desperate?
|
Hosea 4:6 NLT My people are being destroyed because they don't know Me. Since you priests refuse to know Me, I refuse to recognize you as My priests. Since you have forgotten the laws of your God, I will forget to bless your children.

So, this also goes to the hypocrites who run ministries for personal ambitions but no knowledge or fear of God at all (Not that I am perfect but every time I switch on TBN, I feel like vomiting or smashing the television set when I see all the non-sense) while people are dying desperately…

So, what do you do with overwhelming problems when hebalists promise the following:
1. Telling your problems before you mention them
2. Bring back lost lover
3. Get a partner if single
4. Get your unwilling man to marry you
5. Stop affairs and save marriage
6. Divorce solutions
7. To be loved by in-laws, wife, husband and friends
8. Remove the black spot on your hand that takes your money away
9. Promotion at work
10. Get rich quickly
11. Attract customers to yo business
12. Luck on lotto, dice, machines etc
13. Know why you are not progressing in life
14. Penis enlargement and power boost
15. Reduce drinking and smoking
16. Heal sicknesses like high blood Press, diabetes
17. Women : cure bad periods, vaginal periods,
18. strong attractive charm to get the man of your choice
19. body shaping
20. tightening and expansion of hips, breasts, thighs, bums, & vagina.
21. Looking for a job
22. Recover stolen property
23. Reconnect to your ancestors

I will discuss and minister on each of these problems with scripture but firstly, we must agree with the facts that these “spiritual healers” do have supernatural powers that works. I will give you practical examples that I know later but first, the Bible: throughout the Bible there is mentioning of sorcerers, mediums and wizards with powers; examples:

Acts 16:16-18 GNB One day as we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a young servant woman who had an evil spirit that enabled her to predict the future. She earned a lot of money for her owners by telling fortunes. 17 She followed Paul and us, shouting, "These men are servants of the Most High God! They announce to you how you can be saved!" 18 She did this for many days, until Paul became so upset that he turned around and said to the spirit, "In the name of Jesus Christ I order you to come out of her!" The spirit went out of her that very moment.

In 1 Samuel 28, when Saul was desperate, he went to a medium woman who can communicate with the spirits of the dead:

1 Samuel 28:8-16 NLT So Saul disguised himself by wearing ordinary clothing instead of his royal robes. Then he went to the woman's home at night, accompanied by two of his men. "I have to talk to a man who has died," he said. "Will you call up his spirit for me?" 9 "Are you trying to get me killed?" the woman demanded. "You know that Saul has outlawed all the mediums and all who consult the spirits of the dead. Why are you setting a trap for me?" …. Finally, the woman said, "Well, whose spirit do you want me to call up?" "Call up Samuel," …"What do you see?" "I see a god coming up out of the earth," she said. 14 "What does he look like?" Saul asked. "He is an old man wrapped in a robe," she replied. Saul realized it was Samuel, and he fell to the ground before him. 15 "Why have you disturbed me by calling me back?" Samuel asked Saul. "Because I am in deep trouble," Saul replied…

If you are still on denial that these people have true powers, switch on your TV and watch a renowned psychic medium called John Edward. God doesn’t want us to choose/love Him because other things don’t work; no! True worship is when you have a choice but make the right one and as emphasized in Tony’s post, “choose between life and death”. God placed the tree which actually gave knowledge of good and evil that Adam didn’t have but he had a choice to fear/obey/love God or alternatives .

Leviticus 19:31 AMP Turn not to those [mediums] who have familiar spirits or to wizards; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 20:27 GNB "Any man or woman who consults the spirits of the dead shall be stoned to death; any of you that do this are responsible for your own death."
For this introductory post, I want you to understand that these things are there and they work but God prohibits them and wants you to make a choice.

1 Chronicles 10:13-14 NLT 13 So Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD. He failed to obey the LORD's command, and he even consulted a medium 14 instead of asking the LORD for guidance. So the LORD killed him and turned the kingdom over to David son of Jesse.

Judges 10:13-14 NLT Yet you have abandoned Me and served other gods. So I will not rescue you anymore. 14 Go and cry out to the gods you have chosen! Let them rescue you in your hour of distress!"

Another important thing to consider as we will be discussing all the details later is: it’s either God or those things; God rejects people who use those things. I will give you examples as well. So, the choice is yours! Prepare yourself as I would be sharing, if you are willing to carry the cross of Jesus or take an easy way out.

Joshua 24:15 NLT But if you refuse to serve the LORD, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD."

As for me and mines, we’ll serve the Lord through thick and thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address: