Love and other things in between Pt3. (lust from the past 1/2)

People were still coming through the door near the spot where Temba and the glamour queen’s bodies where locked tight in a hug and lying on each other like the index fingers of the folded hands. They finally detached reluctantly and Themba had already admitted that it is really her but just more prettier. She was wearing a gorgeous red flirty dress with a laser cut flower detail at the neck, lots of lip gloss on her natural red lips. The dress was a loose fitting skirt but one could see the embossed traces of her African hips and other detained assets that were trying to be seen . Though many spiritual men who were coming out of the church were pretending to be still alive as they walked passed with their wives, Khanyisile knew they were affected in their thoughts just like Themba is finished right before her eyes. Khanyisile Tau is a woman that everyman wants to be seen with and she made sisters feel unworthy. All brothers gave Themba mad respect with their body languages as they passed . To top it off, Khanyisile locked her arm to Themba’s, just like rings of a chain, as they walked towards the nearby shade. Themba felt like a king; he felt like a hero who is earning the prize of his earlier suffering and humiliation; He felt like Jesus being honoured before all the living and given glory above all as He moved holding His bride, the Church.

“It’s been a while and you... how have you been?”, Themba grinned as he swallowed some words. “I’ve been well, how are you handsome?”. “You still call me that? , I’m good!” Themba giggles. “I must say, I thought I would never see you again… except on TV of course but I’m so happy to see you. You look hotter”. Her hand gently pushed her Naomi Campel esque weave side ways as she joked, “don’t be silly, I gained too much weight”. Her finger nails were long and polished in black just like most of her parts around her eyes like Nikki Minaj… scary and attractively beautiful at the same time. “You don’t look bad yourself. I missed you so much!”, she said, “ I still cant believe that I am meeting you on the day I gave my life back to God.”

“Really? Wow, I am thrilled, congratulations!” Themba said with joy while hesitating to give her another hug coz maybe it would be too much, “They have good home cells here and I hope you get a leader like ours, Sister Lufuno to help you grow”. “Sisters? You know that sisters don’t like me very much”, Khanyi jumped rolled her eyes as if she doesn't know why. Themba admitted, “I cant blame them, I mean hello? You are fly!” . “Maybe you could help me because I don’t really know anybody around here. I trust you though”. “Of course!”, Themba approved “ God is good, I will help you…excuse me”. Themba pulled out his desruptive vibrating cellfone and read the text inwardly “Hey T-man. I need your help bra. I’m dying man. I feel like killing myself”. “Oh no what now? These boys! Hey listen, I gotta rush. It’s my house mate, Cheddar back home. There seem to be an emergency. What’s your numbers so I can call you and maybe we could hook up and catch up?”. They exchanged digits and off, he rushed to catch a taxi back to Winsor West.

Upon arrival in his flat, Cheddar was sitting on the sofa that Themba left him lying on and not moving a muscle even when the door bangs. Themba quickly sat next to him and covering him and remaining silent.
Afer few seconds, Cheddar broke the silence, “T-man, I screwed up man! I’m going to die. What are my parents going to say? My mother would die!”. Themba held on to him tighter, “Hold on Tshedza, please tell me what happened my brother.” There goes his real name, Tshedza! , but for some unknown reason, all his friends from University of Johannesburg call themselves with names that parents wouldn’t possibly name their children. I mean, who calls their children   "Papercut" or "Sexinator" , "Spikiri",  or " 36 Rands" ? But at least it is more creative than soccer players names " Shoes" and " Fish" anyway...

Cheddar told the story, "last night I drove with Killah… you know killar moes?... yah the skinny Snoop-look-alike guy. yeah man,  we went to Rosebank News Café with his chick, Candy and her friend.Killah was sloshed along with the honeys but we went out into some secret spot to roll a joint. It was just me and Candy coz killah stopped smoking. After we blazed the second blunt, I decided to take a leak by the nearby bush." Themba interrupted gently, “A leak?ahh, English please my guy!” . “I’m saying after smoking, I went to urinate near the forest, you know…. the trees and plants and stuff”. Cheese-boy clarified. “Ok, thanks”, Themba swallowed his pride and let it slide as if he really didn’t know what a bush was. 
Cheddar continued with his story, “Ya man, and this chick came behind me giggling that she has heard about the Venda men and the next thing I knew we were all over the place." “Did you use a condom at least?”  Themba interrupted with concern.
“Yes!”, Cheddar shouted as if he was questioning himself if he really did. “Did you tell Killah about this?”. “No man. Killah is my boy and it was just a one time mistake. I cant do this to him…” . Themba saw a worried change on the young man’s face as he started sweating. He quickly got him a glass of cold water just like he did earlier when he woke Cheddar up before he left for Church after seeing him sweating on the couch. Cheddar only  remembered that killer stabbed Candy on her breast with a bottle after finding out what happened just after their act the previous night. Worse, was that Cheddar recalled killah screaming to Candy during the stabbing, “ you first gave me this disease. I cant even smoke, now you wanna kill me with heart attack? Die you…”

“ Man, I’m gonna die! I didn’t use a condom, I couldn’t put it on. I’m still too young to die. I don’t wanna go to hell”cried poor Tshedza. “ You wont my brother, you will be fine, God still loves you. God was there when everything happened and He allowed it knowing that you would call and He will heal you. Many of us have been through this but we found forginess and love in Him. In due time, it would all be over. It’s ok to cry my brother”, Themba comforted the shrinked wet & hot young man.



P.S. please remember me in your prayers guys.Thanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address: