SNACK OFFERING: CAR ALARM

I was in a meeting on the last floor of our building at work when I heard my car alarm from the parking lot at the basement. The meeting was crucial and we have tight security, so I tried to continue with the meeting but somehow I could not be settled or even concentrate. I was in the meeting but my mind was with the car. When I finally got down to the parking lot, my baby (car) had already stopped hooting and only the alarm lights were flashing.

My lords, all of us (saved or unsaved) are God’s children. We think that God is someone up there too high or holy to hear our pain or cries. I once heard a preacher say God does not hear the prayer of sinners. It’s a lie! How do people get saved if He doesn’t hear them confess. Hagar, the Egyptian, committed sin with Abraham but when she was in pain and not even praying, God sent an angel to comfort and bless her (Genesis 16).

Hannah, who could not bear children and was a laughing stock in 1 Samuel 1:7 NLT Year after year it was the same—Peninnah would taunt Hannah as they went to the Tabernacle. Each time, Hannah would be reduced to tears and would not even eat.

Verse 13: As she was praying to the LORD, Eli watched her. 13 Seeing HER LIPS MOVING BUT HEARING NO SOUND, he thought she had been drinking.

Don’t care what they think, just cry to Him if your praying voice goes off. Jesus could never pass anyone who desperately called Him for help (sinners or Jews).

Matthew 7:11 NLT So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask Him.

IF your mothers leave everything they are doing and run when they here you (baby) cry, what makes you think that you, who are evil, are more loving than God?

What makes you think God can not hear your prayers? what make you think that He is comfortable and can concentrate sitting up there while you are suffering down here?

 
It doesnt matter how long just park right there, He heard and is coming. The gracious God will heal you and compensate you with a blessing you don’t even deserve !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address: