Episode 8: Love, sex and judgement 4

#Previously on Episode 7, Themba and Khanyi shared a bit of their love lives and life in general before leaving Steers at Winsor West. With Khanyi’s X5 parked outside Themba’s flat, In the dark night where they had a heated intense hugging moment........#

Khanyi had already whispered her intentions to leave but Themba continued to hold her into a confined space like a boxer do to their opponent. Themba did not say a word but the police did, very loudly shouting, “don’t move! Just lean against the car with your hands in the air!”. The police had suddenly appeared from all angles torturing them with some high voltage touches. “What is the problem here officer?” Khanyi whom is expected to be used to spotlight, irritably demanded an explanation to their agony. “Stop talking and lean against the car. Where is your passport?”

“Excuse me?” Khanyi responded.
“We are the SAP…”
“I don’t care whether you are the SAP, the ANC, KFC, DVD or RDP! You cannot harass us like this, I’m gonna call my lawyer and you will pay for this! All of you blue…”
“Khanyi! Thula man!” Themba tried to calm her down
“No, Themba. I know my rights…”

Suddenly they were interrupted by a noisy alien voice coming from one of the men’s walky talky radios, one officer in blue uniform answered, “copy!”. How they manage to understand what the voice is saying, it’s a mystery but there seem to be more dangerous criminals than Khanyi and Themba for all the cops to quickly run into the two BMW 3 series and took off to attend.  Mrs Branson and Themba remained murmuring with their faces looking like those aliens in Avartar due to the flashing blue disco lights of the BMW’s that were already 500 m away. “I guess we gotta call it a night” Themba declared. “Ok. Good night dear. I will call you when I get home”, Khanyi replied as she quickly got into the X5 and took off.

Themba got into the house and moved directly into his room after noticing that Cheddar was not back yet. Instead of his usual daily Bible verse reading and devotion, Themba lied on the bed and started remising on the day’s events, the heated hugging moment in particular.

After a while, Themba’s phone started ringing and upon noticing Khanyi’s name on the screen, Themba immediately answered, “Miss K!”
 “Handsome! You finally remembered my real name”.  She giggled and utter a sigh “ That’s so sweet. You used to make me feel like a queen when you called me that.”

Themba had no intention of calling her with that name and as he was still trying to figure out what was going on with him, Khanyi continued speaking.
  “love, I need your help if you can. I am afraid of going home alone.”
“kuenzenjani?”
“It’s those abusive police men, A while back one of my friends was killed by thieves who were disguised as police men. I just need you to check my house if it is safe and I can quickly take you back, I won’t take long I promise you Themba please, I’m scared. I’m even feeling cold, my legs are actually shaking and I need your help. Please would you please be my hero and save me, I’m desperate. Please”. Themba got the massage perfectly clear when he answered, “of course, yes! Where are you?”
 Khanyi replied, “I’m outside, please hurry! I can’t wait any longer. I can’t be by myself”.
 Just as Themba was trying to close the gate, Cheddar had suddenly appeared and saluted him
“holla, Mfundisi!” as he held the gate with a smile.

Themba jumped into the passenger seat of Khanyi’s car and for a moment he thought of what Cheddar had called him, “pastor,” . Few seconds later, he discovered the reason why Khanyi’s legs were shaking and cold:- yep, they were not covered. This was enough to get Them to forget the whole pastor story. Khanyi held him tight with a hug and kissed him quickly just before stepping on the pedals towards Ilovo. Along the way, Khanyi concentrated on singing loudly to the Soul balad songs as she accelerated the machine as if those police men were chasing her to stop her from contacting her lawyer. In the meantime Themba had a battle in his mind “what am I doing? How do I stop this and get back home?”, He thought, “She’s gonna think I am still a wimp. Lord help me! You said that you would create an escape route. Show me a sign”. Themba gazed at the Jan Smuts road sign as if it had some prophetic meaning to it meanwhile Khanyi continued pressing the pedal with her heels into Baker Street by Rosebank towards Oxford road that would lead them to Ilovo.

By the time they reached Oxford road, it was the dominant voice of Satan in Themba’s thoughts saying, “You are a man, come-on! You haven’t had any in a while, chill. If God didn’t want this to happen, he would have created an escape route when you asked. Besides, there is grace! Plus in this world, you can live a good life but end up marrying a woman who stabs you anyway. You can be a good man and end up marrying someone to bewitch you like Pastor Benjamin Dube”. At that moment, Themba recalled seeing the Sunday World newspaper headline of the 6th of February edition titled “Violence Voodoo Hit Dube family” and felt hopeless as the devil continued, “ and anyway you already thought about doing it,  so it’s the same as you have done it according to the Bible. It’s better to chow so at least you would be satisfied and retrieve your stolen pride. Look at those thighs man! They are shaking and they need your help like what she said. come-on!”
Themba lost his mind and could not even keep track of time or any the other events that occurred before they kick-opened the kitchen door of the Bransons. The poor door even made a grumbling sound from the pain perhaps as Themba pulled Khanyi aggressively to start cuddling affectionately. Soon they were in the bedroom throwing their clothes off as if those clothes were burning their bodies. Themba then thought of a condom but in splits seconds he had already dismissed the thought because he realised that he has never kept any as a Christian brother and it’s too risky to attempt going to buy one, the hot Khanyi could get cold or change her mind. So, they continued fondling like dogs fighting for a bone but there was a sound of a parking car at the garage that suddenly alarmed Khanyi to whisper in fear, “Doug! Oh no. Doug”

“I thought you said…”

“Quickly! pick up your clothes and get in there. Shhh! Quickly! Oh my… what have I done?”, Khanyi cried quietly # I hope this make sense but Shhhh!# Khanyi quickly grabbed her night dress and marched into the kitchen like a model cat- walking on one heel.....#To be continued#



2 comments:

  1. The truth women need to know, hmm I can't wait to read these truth, hope as male we are allowed to read it. Keep us updated on this wonderful book, we are here to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, This book is not just for women. I am receiving a lot of males' queries about this. The truth involves and affects both men and women. So, we must all know it so we can adopt it in the future. The Truth teaches women to love men so that they can be effective home-leaders. It also teaches both men and women to be submissive to one another like Trinity unity for us to be a true "image of God" and be fruitful. Now, if men dont read know the Truth, it wont work because it is a two-way thing. Thanx for your interest Vhonani, you have been a good partner.

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address: