SNACK OFFERING : LAW BREAKER (right of way)

One morning I drove in a busy road that usually have traffic . As I approach the red robots (traffic lights) , I reduced speed and stopped. I was surprised that some vehicles on my left in the same direction were still crossing the road when the lights were red. I remained stationery only to see the traffic conductor in the middle of the road come towards me pointing at me to move. I LOOKED AT THE RED LIGHTS IN DOUBT BUT WHEN I SAW THE METRO POLICE UNIFORM, I KNEW SHE HAD AUTHORITY, AND THEN I WENT THROUGH.

Interpretation : many of us are used to being disqualified by the law of Moses in the Bible (or by the world standards or even church rules) to inherit God’s favor or blessings and When Jesus, who has been given authority (John 13:3 ) by our father (government) tries to free us from all sorts of bondage, we keep looking at those disqualifications. Many people hear grace message but go back to law. Galatians 5:4 NLT For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace.

God wants to bless us even with positions that we don’t have paper qualifications for but it is up to you to receive God’s favor or refuse. Remember, the traffic officer would not get into your car and drive it for you but he can only give you the right of way (righteousness by grace). ALL YOU NEED IS TO BELIEVE AND PARTAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address: