CONFIDENCE 2

Through out History, the church has been a dumping place of all failures, loosers, weak, sick and rejects of people. Religious controlling power was built on these brainwashed people’s misery.

People who are sick are told they are sick because they sinned or about curses or they must do this and that. Some are given pity parties – a dangerous weapon to keep people in bondage. I’m not saying we must not be compassionate but if anyone comforts me but doesn’t give me power to get up and overcome..psss!


Jesus/Salvation has come to set people free but people still prefer chains because it feels right when you are told ‘pray, fast, give,e.t.c.’ I like what Dr. Myles Monroe said on the subject of the Kingdom:- He says ‘IT IS ABOUT RIGHTS!’. Guys, you have rights and power within you but you can still choose to be blind (a kind word for stupid).


Acts 1:8 NLT But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you..."


Some people are so much used to finding answers from others that they read stuff from magazines and stuff about ten or five steps to get this and that or be successful in this and that’…. Psss! Don’t you know you can do everything right 100% and stil fail. BIG THINGS OF THE LORD ARE FREE.


Did you know that there is enough money for everyone in the world to be a millionaire? But they don’t want you to know because they want to control you and you believe in them instead of the Word of God. I AM HERE TO STAND ON WHAT JESUS STOOD FOR I.E. EMPOWERING PEOPLE. WARNING : So a lot of content may be offensive to religious people because I am totally against cry babies who find comfort in pity parties. The truth must set us free.


Before I go into the offering, I know a lot of people think that certain individuals are confident because they are special or are anointed or blessed or whatever nonsense people use to justify their low-self esteem. I have been asked questions on Radio interviews and youth meetings about how I make it and I sense that people think I was born a superman.


Let me share with you that I grew up with low self-esteem and even now every time I stand to face anything with confidence, I am trembling inside and thinking that I can not do it but putting my trust in God.


When I was young everyone defeated me in class including the girls from primary to high school. I could not play soccer, so they named me ‘goat’. I came out last in every running race. The worst thing you could be as a black boy in South Africa, is to be unable to play soccer. I had curves like a woman and ‘woman’ they called me. At home I was told everyday that I am useless and wont be anything, so they called me ‘faeces’ or ‘toilet waste’. But the Lord has worked on me to be who I am. So, believe me, brothers and sisters, I am not saying these things because I am strong and I am trying to oppress those who are weak in this department. I am trying to get people out of the rubbish the Lord took me out of, to eat in royal the table.


(2 Samuel 4:4 GNB Another descendant of Saul was Jonathan's son Mephibosheth, WHO WAS FIVE YEARS OLD when Saul and Jonathan were killed. When the news about their death came from the city of Jezreel, his nurse picked him up and fled; but she was in such a hurry that SHE DROPPED HIM, AND HE BECAME CRIPPLED.)


2 Samuel 9:3 NLT The king then asked him, "Is anyone still alive from Saul's family? If so, I want to show God's kindness to them." Ziba replied, "Yes, one of Jonathan's sons is still alive. HE IS CRIPPLED IN BOTH FEET."


2 Samuel 9:7-8 NLT "Don't be afraid!" David said. "I intend to show kindness to you because of my promise to your father, Jonathan. I will give you all the property that once belonged to your grandfather Saul, and you will eat here with me at the king's table!" 8 Mephibosheth bowed respectfully and exclaimed, "Who is your servant, that you should show such kindness to a dead dog like me?"


2 Samuel 9:11 NLT "Yes, my lord the king; I am your servant, and I will do all that you have commanded." And from that time on, Mephibosheth ate regularly at David's table, like one of the king's own sons.




Most of you are crippled by the past and the Lord want to bless you to eat like kings but religion and other powers have treated you like dogs, made you feel unworthy and made you work to earn nothing at the end. For Jesus’s(Jonathan) sake the Lord want to bless you but you need to stand-up with confidence as crippled as you are and go eat like a king. You don’t have to work for it (obey the law – do’s and don’t’s of Christianity), Jesus paid the price.


Doubting yourself and Believing in others




MANY PEOPLE WOULD NOT TAKE THE POWER JESUS GAVE THEM BUT RATHER PUT A LOT OF FAITH IN BELIEVING THAT OTHER SPECIAL PEOPLE CAN. People want to shift responsibilities to Pastors. They go to pastors for every problem. That to me is an insult to God, period!


People believe in fortune tellers, Sangomas, Media (Celebrities, adverts), prophets ( I have seen so many posters in Hillbrow advertising prophets), this wounds my spirit. We even have false pastors who would tell you to give this much money to see a miracle. What non-sense is that? Because we don’t read the word (comfortable with lack of knowledge) and have no relationship with God, we shift everything to the chosen ones and they abuse us for that foolishness. Don’t get me wrong, I give and I don’t need a persuasive speech to do so. When I leave home to church the Lord tells me how much to take, sometimes it’s a lot of money that I even hide when I am giving because people would see it. I do it as the Spirit says, not to receive some blessings. BLESSINGS ARE FREE. JESUS PAID THE PRICE. THEY ARE MY RIGHTS. HEALING IS MY RIGHT! I have never and will never be sick as long as I have the knowledge of power in me. You jump and give money to solve your problems. Are you seriously that stupid? You do this because you are running away from responsibility. Many words from the Bible tell you Jesus has freely given you but you are like sheep, you know where home is but would sit in the bush unless someone come to show you home. The laziness got to stop! NO more mediators. You go directly to your father and exercise your rights.


Guys there are no role models or chosen ones, we all partake equally in the kingdom of God. We have fathers to help us take off but it is not their duty to keep us. We even make them idols and when they make a mistake, we fall. How stupid is that!?If you can not pray for yourself to receive your whatever, there is no one who can do it for you. At some town, Jesus could not perform miracles because people did not believe. Jesus healed people and told them to leave but sin no more. Why? PEOPLE GOT POWER!!!


Matthew 21:21 GNB Jesus answered, "I assure you that if you believe and do not doubt, you will be able to do what I have done to this fig tree. And not only this, but you will even be able to say to this hill, 'Get up and throw yourself in the sea,' and it will.


Jesus was speaking to sinners who would betray Him, deny Him and disbelieve that He is risen when they see Him.


You need to believe in yourself and if you don’t, then you DOUBT THE POWER YOU have but can believe in others… check this out ( Dr. Myles Monroe made me see this)…


The serpent said to Eve Genesis 3:5 NLT "God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and YOU WILL BE LIKE GOD, knowing both good and evil."


But wait a minute! I thought …. Genesis 1:26 NLT Then God said, "Let Us make human beings in Our image, TO BE LIKE US. …”


PEOPLE!!!! ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB THAT SOMEONE CAN SELL YOU WHAT YOU ALREADY POSSES WITHOUT EVEN CHANGING THE COLOR OR FACELIFT OR SOMETHING? I will tell you why, YOU DOUBT WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE OF LOW SELF-ESTEEM. You know how easy it is to make A LOW SELF-ESTEEM PERSON to believe that they are stupid, or ugly even when they are beyond doubt not…


I had a serious crush on Mariah Carey because she was the most beautiful girl of our time. For some reason I read that Mariah feels ugly because she is colored. WHAT????? I can count many personalities like Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, Kimora lee simmons, Jessica Alba, Jordin Sparks, Christina Aguilera, Keanu Reeves and Wentworth Miller who are coloured and feel great about it. Mariah reportedly, had low esteem issues. YO!






I have watched the movie, ‘Mean girls’, ( don’t ask any question, stick to the offering). There were some arrogant but self-confident chicks (girls) in high school that got what they want and lived lavishly. Every other girl wanted to be like them, even dress like them. There was a ring leader and some low-self esteem followers who get value for being associated with her. The ring leader had power to conrol them. 
Christians got no self-esteem and they would rather associated with a powerful church, religion  or somebody, by doing so, YOU GIVE THEM POWER TO CONTROL YOU.
These mean girls set trends but the low self-esteem girls wished they were those mean girls who are “born special”. Non sense! The mean girls only got what they wanted because they were confident...


For how long would you let others dictate what you are or not. Cant you contact your maker directly? Cant God speak? Why don’t you believe you have the power in you ? Guys, I was reading the previous offering, ‘confidence 1’, when I saw the last two words in the scripture that I did not see before.. check this out


Ephesians 3:20 KJV Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh IN US,


WHERE IS THE POWER? Is it in God or your powerful church or pastor or prophets or in beauty or education ? It’s in YOU! Why then do you let people make you doubt who you are?


Eve doubted who she was but there is someone who made me literally weep tears in the middle of the road as the Holy Spirit showed me on my way to work . Check this out






Matthew 4:3-7 NLT During that time the devil came and said to Him, "IF YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD, tell these stones to become loaves of bread." 4 But Jesus told Him, "No! The Scriptures say, 'People do not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.'" 5 Then the devil took Him to the holy city, Jerusalem, to the highest point of the Temple, 6 and said, "IF YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD, jump off! For the Scriptures say, 'He will order His angels to protect you. And they will hold you up with their hands so you won't even hurt your foot on a stone.'" 7 Jesus responded, "The Scriptures also say, 'You must not test the LORD your God.'"






The devil doesn’t care whether you are born again or not. People think that Satan wants to go to hell with people. I don’t think so! That has no effect on him or life. He is interested in knowing if you know who you are or the power you posses. He would shake it and make you doubt it, in other words he wants you not to be confident of who you are like he did to Eve. I love Jesus, seriously! You cant mess with this dude. He doesn’t need to prove it because He is confident. I cant wait to share the confidence of Jesus in detail. you couldn’t mess up with Him.






To be continued!
Pastor Mosa Sono preached about attitude that many people would rather not try something because they are afraid to fail and if one doesn’t try something, they got 100% chances of not failing. So they stay in that rubbish. Pastor Sono emphasized that he wishes God’s people to have that risk taking spirit (attitude).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address: